It’s the holiday season and I love it! The hot chocolate, carols, and anticipation put me in the best mood. That is, of course, until I remember the stress that only comes around this time of year. We’ve all been there, staring at our gift list with everyone’s names crossed out except that ONE person… the relative…friend…co-worker who is IMPOSSIBLE to shop for or has everything already! Well friends, this year I am here to help! I have pieced together a few of my favorite things for the ladies, gentlemen, and kids in your life. Some of these items are on my wish list, but most of them have bene tried and tested by my family and we still love them! So make yourself a cup of coffee, throw on some slippers (if you don’t have a good pair, read below), and feel the wave of triumph as you discover the perfect gift for the most unique person in your life.
1. Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Rip Water Boot – Friends, I wear these on a weekly basis! They are 50% Leather, 50% Faux Suede and 100% cute and comfortable!
2. Viverano 100% Organic Cotton Knit Infinity Scarf – This is a winter staple! It is classy and comes in multiple colors with no harmful chemicals or dyes!
3. Tile Mate – Key Finder. Phone Finder. Anything Finder – Can we have a moment of truth? I lose my phone and keys at least once a day. Anyone else out there?? This item is on my list and I think it might relieve stress if you add it to yours!
4. Xhilaration Women’s Cozy Sherpa Lined Sleepwear Robe – This knee length wrap around robe is the perfect accessory to your winter nights!
5. Dearfoams Women’s Multi Fabrication Moccasin Slipper – Speaking of comfort, these slippers are made with memory foam!! Just a note- they do run small.
6. Vintage Counter Paper Towel Holder – I have found that a splash of uniqueness can go a long way in home design. This vintage paper towel holder grants charm to an otherwise bland item in your kitchen.
7. Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Madison Fashion Sneaker – They are cute, comfortable, provide incredible support for your feet, and come in many colors! Need I say more?
8. NAKED2 on the Run Palette LIMITED EDITION – This palette has been my life-saver…or…at least my face-saver! It includes your eye-shadow, eye-pencil, mascara, lipstick, and blush! And its compact size can fit into most purses.
9. Keurig K475, Sandy Pearl – Convenient caffeine! That is enough to sell me, but the fact that it holds enough water to make 8 cups without refilling, lets you pick your brew strength, and comes in a touch screen left me very impressed! It also has a modern, clean look to it which enhances the feel in any kitchen.
10. Erin Condren LIFEPLANNER™ stylized organizer – Friends, between my kids’ schedules, work, and planned events, my life would be a mess without this organizer! It not only includes a daily, weekly, and monthly calendar but also sections that help you determine your goals. On top of its organizing features, you get to customize your cover!
11. Duluth Trading Crossbody Purse – I’ll admit it, I had a mom purse. The kind that could fit my entire family’s world in it, but then I started getting neck problems in the last few years. So the big bags just wasn’t ideal anymore. That is when I found this one. It’s a purse and wallet in one with space for your phone, credit cards, checkbook, and more. Solid leather, and it saved my neck without taking away my style. I highly recommend it!
12. Bluetooth Shower Speaker – My husband loves this! Not only does it play music, but also the radio and podcasts.
13. Amazon Echo – With the 2nd generation’s new speaker, design, and style options, you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for the men in your life. It includes many features such as playing music, making calls, setting alarms, asking questions, and much more!
14. Men’s Leather Duffle Travel Bag – This bag is 100% leather, and is big enough for the gym or a weekend trip! Keep you man styling this holiday season!
15. Vetelli Leather Toiletry Bag – This toiletry bag is not only leather but has waterproof lining! It comes with 2 large compartments, travel bottles, and a lifetime warranty!
16. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote – With the Fire TV Stick, you can have access to thousands of channels and apps (check for subscription rates). Since it comes with Alexa, you can just tell it what to play. Your wish is its command!
17. Nintendo Classic Edition – Walk down memory lane with the Nintendo Classic Edition. Whether you enjoy Duck Hunt or Mario Brothers, this is a great gift to relieve his stress and enjoy some good, clean, nostalgic fun.
18. Holtz Leather Bi-Fold Wallet – I bought this leather wallet for my husband and we fell in love with the company. They are based out of Alabama and produce products that not only look great but also hold up over time!
19. L.L.Bean Sweater Fleece Pullover (Grey Heather) – This double-faced stretch 100% polyester fabric with brushed-fleece interior will keep your man warm and stylish all winter long. On top of that, it’s not bulky which makes it great for layering!
20. Moccasin House Slippers – These stylish comfortable slippers come with a plush shearling lining to keep his feet warm on cold winter mornings.
21. Gymnastics Mat – Friends, my daughter plays with this on a daily basis! I consider any item that can keep our kids moving and away from the television a win!
22. Pottery Barn Play Food– Pottery Barn offers many sets from milk and eggs to pots and pans making this a great gift to either start or supplement your child’s toy kitchen needs.
23. Mermaid Tail Blanket – Every night. That’s how often I see my daughter sleep with this tail blanket. It is made of warm, lightweight fabric that is machine washable. Any present that makes bedtime a little easier is one worth having!
24. Melissa & Doug Dollhouse – Melissa & Doug are known for their quality products and this one does not disappoint. It’s small enough for my daughter to take it with her to a friend’s house. When it’s home, she proudly displays it on her desk.
25. Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 – We may or may not have nerf fights at our house on an almost-daily basis. This nerf gun is a must!
26. Girls Pink & White Teepee Tent – I bought this for my daughter 2 years ago and she still loves it! I love it because it’s made from natural, non-toxic materials and can be used both indoor or outside
27. Kids’ Walkie Talkies – These may be for play, but they are legit! They include 22 channels, have a 3-mile radius, are light-weight and durable!
28. Amazon Echo Dot – Okay, I know this doesn’t seem like a kid’s toy, but hear me out. My kids LOVE it! They can ask Alexa about the weather when they are getting ready in the morning, request that she tells them a joke, or find their favorite music. We finally got them each one for their rooms, and think your kids would love one too!
29. LEGO Creator Mighty Dinosaurs – My son loves Legos and I couldn’t be happier. It’s a great way for kids to have focused play-time, away from screens, and build something they are proud of. This Dinosaur option is great for kids ages 7-12 in your life!
There you have it friends. Hopefully you can find something on that list for the more… particular…people in your life. Enjoy and have a wonderful holiday season!