Mud Love partners with Water For Good and every purchase you make helps to provide clean water to people in the Central African Republic. Give a great gift and send some love, hope and safe, clean water to these communities in desperate need.
1. Pick-a-Pair Classic Mugs These handcrafted, wheel-thrown, stoneware mugs hold about 10 oz. of your favorite hot drink and will provide two weeks of clean water to someone in the Central African Republic.
2. Steel Gray Droplet Choose a silver or gold chain for your handcrafted, clay charm with shino glaze. Provides one week of clean water to someone in the Central African Republic.
LOVE YOUR MELON
Fifty percent of the profits from all sales is given to nonprofit partners who work in pediatric oncology, fund cancer research and provide immediate support to children and families battling cancer.
3. Black and White Speckled Gold Foil Cuffed Beanie This beanie is 100% cotton and knit with black and white yarn, featuring a gold foil Love Your Melon logo patch.
4. Khaki Cotton Ombre Blanket Knit with white and hemp yarn colors, this cozy blanket is 100% cotton and machine washable.
INSPIRE TO GIVE
Inspire to Give’s founder started the company to share and spread feelings of happiness, hope and unity. What if you could get two? One to wear and one to share?
5. Inspire to Give Necklace Set Made from suede, metal and glass, this set is made both to wear and share!
6. Inspire to Give Bracelet Set Another cute set to wear and share! As an added bonus, a portion of the proceeds will go to the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation in honor of Gabriella Marie Menotti.
Brave Soles was founded after a life-changing experience in a garbage dump in the Dominican Republic. The Brave Soles Foundation helps to provide basic necessities to those working and living in landfills, in tragic living conditions most of us can only imagine.
7. The Jasmine Pretty and practical! These comfy sandals are worthy of a princess. Magic carpet ride, anyone?
8. The Aventura Comfy, cushioned sandals that can handle a dash down the runway at the airport or out for cocktails in the evening…
All of the Glory Haus products are made by women transitioning out of difficult situations, providing hope and employment to these women.
9. Leather Bar Necklace Inspired by Jen Hatmaker’s new book, “Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life.”
10. Wood Ornaments (Set of 6) Ready-to-hang, handmade wooden ornaments that speak to the true spirit of the Christmas season.
HOUSE OF GOODS
House of Light Goods is a non-profit small business that provides empowered employment to single mothers in Primo Tapia, Mexico and helps bring positive change to vulnerable families and children at risk.
11. Valiente Scarf Boho, handmade fashion scarf in heather, gray, tan & white.
12. OAXACA Pillow Covers Hand-woven and each one unique, these pillows are made from wool and measure 12×12 inches.
HAITI DESIGN CO
Haiti Design Co. trains and employs people in vulnerable situations in artisan crafting and inspires artisan leaders to become entrepreneurs in the community.
13. Taino Necklace Seed beads and your choice of bone or horn pendant.
14. Toiletry Case Fully-lined, zip closure and leather accents with your choice of 7 different color patterns.
RAVEN + LILY
Raven + Lily employs at-risk, impoverished women, to improve their livelihood. They are Eco-friendly in materials sourcing and in design practices. They also give back to their artisan communities.
15. Gaia Large Mudcloth Pouch Hand-woven and hand-dyed pouch made by refugee women resettled in Dallas, Texas.
With every purchase of Charity Pot, they donate 100% of the price (minus the taxes) to small grassroots organizations working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights.
16. Charity Pot Philanthropic Skin Softener Ylang ylang and rosewood oils create a delicate perfume in a hydrating cocoa butter base. Charity Pot will leave your skin subtly perfumed and touchably soft.
TOMS is more than just shoes. Through your purchases, TOMS helps provide shoes, sight, water, safe birth and
bullying prevention services to people in need.
17. Black Cherry Velvet Women’s Ella Booties Black cherry velvet upper with rubber outsole for traction. Dress up in style and feel great, too, because TOMS will give a pair of shoes to someone in need with each pair purchased.
For every doll purchased, cuddle + kind will donate 10 meals to children in need in the USA and around the world through the following giving-partner organizations: World Food Program USA, Children’s Hunger Fund, Breakfast Club of Canada and WE Charity School Nutrition Program.
18. cuddle + kind Sadie the Fox Stuffed Animal Hand-knit from Peruvian cotton and perfect for all ages. Fair Trade Certified.
For every pair sold, Eureka Socks donates a pair of socks to someone living in poverty in Asia.
19. Bamboo Snake Socks for Kids For kids ages 6-9. Bamboo is natural, healthy, and extra soft!! These socks will exceed your expectations in every way.
FAIR TRADE FRIDAY CLUB
Fair Trade Friday Club exists as an avenue for women to empower women. They are tackling poverty through dignified job opportunity, rather than enablement, in Jesus’ name. 100% of the proceeds support the artisans, thousands of women and their children around the world. FTF is a ministry of Mercy House Global, a non-profit organization.
20. Earring of the Month — members will get a high quality fairly traded pair of earrings delivered every month in a unique, often reusable bag. The earrings and bags are created by women in impoverished countries all over the world and every membership employs two women. 100% of the proceeds from each pair of earrings goes to the empowerment of oppressed women as an avenue to introduce them to the Gospel. Plus they are really cute!
That’s a wrap for my feel-good gifting guide! With these great ideas, you’re sure to find something that feels good both to GIVE and RECEIVE (and give to those in need). It’s a win-win-win situation for all. Happy gifting!!