Don’t miss the Vintage Pickin’™ Barn Sale — September 14-15, 2018!
Recently named “Reader’s Favorite – Best Outdoor Markets” by Flea Market Style Magazine & “Best of the Season’s Flea Markets” by Flea Market Decor Magazine
- Located at 202 Farmer Road in Fyffe, Alabama
- Shop from 50+ hand-selected artisans & pickers from across the southeast. These vendors have done the hunting for you! They bring truckloads of vintage, one-of-a-kind antiques, repurposed, specialty “finds” & vintage-inspired handmade goods that will be unique to you.
- Browse through quality staged booths so you can really get a feel for how the items would look displayed in your own home.
- Experience a variety of food trucks and LIVE music while you shop. As you already know, this is a one-of-a-kind shopping experience!
FRIDAY, September 14
Early Pickin’ | 12pm-3pm (Weekend Pass w/ Early Shopping on Friday)
- Limited Online Pre-Sale ↠ $18 + fees
- Get the first picks before General Admission opens up
- First 100 Early Pickers in line get a FREE tote
- Shop ALL WEEKEND with this ticket
- Limited amount of tickets sold. In the event that we don’t sell out online, entry will be available for $20 at the door (cash only)
General Admission | 3pm-7pm
- $8 online or at the event (cash only)
SATURDAY, September 15
General Admission | 10am-5pm
- $8 online or at the event (cash only)
KIDS 12 AND UNDER ARE FREE
Event is rain or shine and tickets are non-refundable
Vintage Pickin’ FAQs & Shopper’s Guide
Every year we get asked similar questions and I wanted to offer some tips & tricks and answer some questions you may have about the sale…
- Cash. While some dealers have card readers, cash is still KING. Bring cash and keep it close! You never know when you’ll need to make a deal…
- Carpool. We are so excited for you and your friends & family to shop with us. It’s always a great idea to carpool with as many as possible due to limited parking. We like to keep people as close as possible…less cars, less walking!
- Animals. If you haven’t already, you will meet Ruby, our farm pup, greeting people under the VP tent. Your dogs are welcome also! We ask that you keep them on a leash for safety purposes, please
- Rain Gear.Unfortunately, it can rain (pray it doesn’t). Sometimes it is a short shower and others it’s a downpour. The farm can get muddy…it is a farm after all. Bring an umbrella, rain coat and shoes you don’t mind getting muddy, just in case.
- Sunscreen. (If it’s not raining) There are shady spots at White Oaks, but this is still an outdoor event. Although most vendors will be located under a tent or a barn wing, you will be exposed to the sun, so be certain to bring sunscreen.
- Hand Wipes and/or Hand Sanitizer. Because you can’t help but pick up every item you love and there is a good chance it will be something rusty or dusty.
- Shopping Bag. Of course we will be selling our Vintage Pickin’ shopping totes! — trust us, after your first purchase you’ll be happy you have it. (plus, they are filled with extra goodies and if you’re really lucky, some VP freebies)
- Padding. Toss in some old towels, newspapers or tattered shirts to wrap around breakables.
- Trailer. If you are coming on a mission to take home a farm table, buffet, apothecary cabinet, etc… you are going to need something to take it home on. (Don’t worry, we have movers to load your finds & we can make arrangements to pick up after if needed)
- What should I wear? — Hats. No explanation, but its almost customary to wear hats to Barn Sales. (we will have VP hats available) Boots & Comfy shoes. Not everyone has a trusty pair of boots, so any comfortable shoes made for walking will do.
- Parking. Parking is free! We do ask that you be respectful of our neighbors by obeying the speed limit and not parking in the streets.
- FOOD. Of course we will have food vendors and a shady seating area for you to enjoy snacks and live music. The food will range from kettle corn, fresh lemonade, BBQ, smoked wings and chicken, homemade ice cream, and MUCH more!
- Restrooms?We will have a designated area for restrooms, no worries!
Hopefully we have covered the basics of the sale… If you are a previous shopper and see that we have missed something you think people should know, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org! We want to make this the best Barn Sale yet!
We can’t wait to see familiar faces and meet all of you new to the Vintage Pickin’ family! Be sure to stop Happy junk huntin’ y’all!