So I have scoured the Internet, basically interviewed my husband and came up with some Great Father’s Day gifts to hopefully simply your shopping, friends! Let’s be honest...sometimes it’s hard shopping for men. Am I right? But Father’s Day is such a fun opportunity to show our husbands, Dads, or the father in your life our appreciation and love for all they do for us…and for just being plain ‘ole awesome!
Here are some fun gift ideas for all wallet sizes that are sure to put a smile on any Dad’s face:
1. Corn Hole Board | This is an absolute favorite for our family! I mean, what says love more than a little family rivalry? Bonus points, these can be customized with Dad’s favorite Team! Roll Tide! Go Tigers!
2. Reclining Sport’s Chair | Beach time done right. Or, watching his favorite kids play baseball all summer, or getting comfy while camping. No matter the occasion, this sports chair is fit for the king that your dad really is! It comes complete with a foot recliner and umbrella shade.
3. Wireless Ear Buds | perfect for streaming in Dad’s favorite music while he is mowing the lawn Or tuning out the rest of the world. Either way, it’s a win-win with these Apple AirPods.
4. Wakeman 14-in-1 Multi Tool Kit | I consider this a modern Swiss Army Knife. My guy NEVER goes anywhere without his.
5. Everyday Hero Mug | Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey… made lovingly for Dad of course. It’s his special day, so serve up his favorite cup-o-joe in this classic mug!
6. Weekender Bag | Is there anything Dad wants more than a weekend away full of peace and quiet? Nope. Nope, there isn’t. This Hearth and Hand leather and canvas carry-all is his ticket to paradise.
7. Leather Toiletry Bag | Don’t let Dad forget the essentials! I can only imagine that this is the very bag that Brad Pitt must carry his toiletries in. These might be the most gorgeous, while simultaneously being crazy manly, toiletry bags I’ve ever seen! They come in your choice of River Stone, Desert Sand, Vintage Cognac or Pebble Black leather, and can be personalized with Dad’s initials.
8. Leather Wallet | My husband actually owns this very wallet that I purchased for him for Father’s Day 2 years ago and the quality is amazing! And, as every southerner must have, it can be monogrammed!
9. Travel Grill | Steak. Need I say more?! This travel grill comes with 22” of manly grilling capability. Perfect for camping or tailgating or anything in between!
10. Reduce Cup | A cold thermal mug. A classic. Whether Dad’s sipping hot coffee in the board room or ice cold sweet tea on the lawn mower.
11. Criquet Golf Shirt | Hands down my husband’s favorite golf shirt! The quality is top notch and so is the company that makes them! Whether your Dad’s style is putt-putt or PGA, he will look the part in this Criquet golf shirt. Fooooore!
12. Leather belt | This one’s a personal favorite of mine! On the outside—a gorgeous, classic leather belt. On the inside—a personalized embossed quote, saying, special date, name, etc. And the part that just puts it over the top for me? The belt loop can be-you guessed it...monogrammed!
13. Engraved Knife | Both the wooden handle and the blade can be personalized!
14. Foot Massager | Buy your man this! That’s all! LOL It’s a shiatsu foot massager machine with heat, deep kneading therapy, and an air compression that relieves foot pain from plantar fasciitis, improves blood circulation and reduces insomnia! And, it fits up to a size 12 foot! Basically, it’s a dream. And, he will love you forever!
15. & 16. Movie Projector & Movie Screen | The gift that keeps on giving! The PGA Tour, the Iron Bowl, Moana…. it’s all better on the big screen! And now, the big screen can be easily set up in your very own backyard!
17. Book of me | Last but not least, this is one of my favorites on the list! This a book for fathers to write about their life in, jot down words of wisdom, funny memories and things that happened in their life. And they gift it back to their kids when the book is complete. It even has promptings and questions in it to get you started! What an amazing way them put their life on paper and share it with your kids to keep forever!